MCKC Youth Camp | June 16 – June 20
Staff Application Deadline: 11:59pm EST March 18, 2020
Thank you for showing interest in serving at the Michigan Council of Korean Churches (MCKC) Youth Camp! The purpose of this application is to help us understand your desire and capability to serve. Please view the contents of this application and the overall application packet, and if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Administrative Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following before proceeding to the application:
– You must currently be a high school graduate to apply.
– The deadline for this application is March 18, 2020 at 11:59pm EST.
Please take some time to review the application information packet. There is information regarding position descriptions and responsibilities, updated rules and dress code, and an application outline. It can be viewed and/or downloaded here.
When you are ready, please apply through this application form.
Dates to consider:
- MCKC 2020 Staff Kick-off*: May 9th
- Staff Training #1**: May 22nd-23rd
- Prayer Meeting*: June 6th
- Staff Training #2**: Mon, June 15th (at FaHoLo campground, staff will stay overnight to prepare for campers’ arrival on Tues, June 16th)
* Attendance is highly encouraged
** Attendance is mandatory
Times & locations for all meetings are TBD.
We look forward to reading your responses!
MCKC Admin Team